We have invited a number of international speakers with different types of expertises ranging from hedgehog researchers, specialised veterinarians, hedgehog carers and NGO staff.
All presentations will be in English.
List of confirmed speakers (will be updated gradually as more speakers are confirmed)
- Dr Nigel Reeve, hedgehog expert, former Head of Ecology for The Royal Parks in London, UK
- Dr Lucy Bearman-Brown, Senior Lecturer and Programme Manager, Hartpury University and Hartpury College, UK
- Kate Davies, MRes Ecology, PhD student at Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Grace Johnson, BSc (Hons) Zoology, Hedgehog Officer, Hedgehog Street, People’s Trust for Endangered Species and British Hedgehog Preservation Society, UK
- Dr Sophie Lund Rasmussen, hedgehog researcher, The Danish Hedgehog Project, Aalborg University, Denmark and Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, University of Oxford, UK
- Dr Anne Berger, hedgehog researcher, Leibniz-Institut für Zoo- und Wildtierforschung (IZW) im Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V., Germany