We have invited a number of international speakers with different types of expertises ranging from hedgehog researchers, specialised veterinarians, hedgehog carers and NGO staff.
All presentations will be in English.
List of confirmed speakers:
- Dr Nigel Reeve, hedgehog expert, former Head of Ecology for The Royal Parks in London, UK
- Dr Lucy Bearman-Brown, Senior Lecturer and Programme Manager, Hartpury University and Hartpury College, UK
- Kate Davies, MRes Ecology, PhD student at Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Dr Ronja Mathiesen, Coloplast A/S Denmark
- Grace Johnson, BSc (Hons) Zoology, Hedgehog Officer, Hedgehog Street, People’s Trust for Endangered Species and British Hedgehog Preservation Society, UK
- Ane Elise Schrøder, MSc, BSc, PhD student at Natural History Museum of Denmark, University of Copenhagen & Fossil and Moclay Museum Denmark
- Dr Sophie Lund Rasmussen, hedgehog researcher, The Danish Hedgehog Project, Aalborg University, Denmark and Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, University of Oxford, UK
- Dr Anne Berger, hedgehog researcher, Leibniz-Institut für Zoo- und Wildtierforschung (IZW) im Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V., Germany