We have invited a number of international speakers with different types of expertise ranging from hedgehog researchers, specialised veterinarians, hedgehog carers and NGO staff.
The current list of speakers will be updated when we know how many will be able to join us on Saturday 19th – Sunday 20th of September 2020.
All presentations will be in English. We hope to do online streaming of some of the talks from our Facebook group.
List of speakers:
- Hugh Warwick, ecologist, writer and passionate fan of the hedgehog, UK (online streaming)
- Inge Tornkjær, hedgehog carer at Pindsvine Plejerne, Denmark
- Helle Hydeskov, MSc, DVM, MVetMed, DipECZM (Wildlife Population Health), MRCVS, EBVS® European Veterinary Specialist in Wildlife Population Health, PhD Student, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Rikke Hansen, veterinarian, City Dyreklinik, Denmark
- Dr Lucy Bearman-Brown, Senior Lecturer and Programme Manager, Hartpury University and Hartpury College, UK (online streaming)
- Ole Caspersen, veterinarian and delegate from Dyrenes Beskyttelse, Denmark
- Merel Klaarmond, MSc student in biology, BSc in ecology, hedgehog researcher, Egelwerkgroep Nederland, the Netherlands
- Dr Anne Berger, hedgehog researcher, Leibniz-Institut für Zoo- und Wildtierforschung (IZW) im Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V., Germany
- Petrus Ekbladh, Product specialist in robotic lawn mowers, Husqvarna, Sweden
- Dr Sophie Lund Rasmussen, hedgehog researcher, The Danish Hedgehog Project, Aalborg University, Denmark and WildCRU, Oxford University, UK
- Professor Dawn Scott, Keele University, UK (online streaming)