***Update 3rd of August 2020: We have decided to proceed with the conference on the 19th to 20th of September 2020! If you are a participant, and have not received an email about this, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) ***
***Update 16th of March 2020: Due to the corona situation, the conference has been postponed until Saturday 19th – Sunday 20th of September 2020.
***Update 7th of February 2020: We are proud to report that all 75 funded seats are now reserved for participants from 14 different European countries! We do have 20 extra seats to offer, but they cost 2405 Danish kroner per person (including conference participation, accommodation incl. hotel room from 19th to 20th of September 2020, conference dinner and access to Legoland on the 19th and 20th of September 2020). If you wish to participate in the conference and conference dinner and find your own accommodation, the price is 1465 Danish kroner per person (not including an overnight stay at the conference venue). Please contact us if you wish to reserve one of the extra seats (email@example.com). We have also decided to establish a waiting list for the funded seats in case one or more delegates have to cancel their participation. If you would like to be registered on the waiting list, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) ***
It is possible to book a stay at the venue from 18th of September to 19th of September and/or 20th of September to 21st of September at your own expense. It is also possible to bring guests, who will not be participating in the conference, at your own expense. Here are the prices and instructions for booking extra nights/guests:
- If you wish to bring an extra guest to the venue, who will not be participating in the conference activity, you can book a double room instead of a single room for 200 Danish kroner per guest per night (at your own expense), which will cover breakfast and the room.
- If you wish to book a room from the 18th-19th and/or 20th-21st the cost is 1195 Danish kroner per night including breakfast. If you wish to bring a guest (and get a double room), the price is 1395 Danish kroner per night including breakfast (= an extra 200 Danish kroner per guest per night).
- If your guest wants to participate in the conference dinner on Saturday night on the 19th, the price is 329 Danish kroner.
- As a conference participant, you will have access to LEGOLAND on the 19th and 20th of September. However, your guest will not have access to LEGOLAND included in the price. This requires the purchase of a ticket to LEGOLAND. We have arranged for a special discount for the tickets (normal price 399 Danish kroner per day):
- A two-day ticket for 1 person (both for children over 3 and adults, covering e.g. the two conference days): 321 Danish kroner.
- If you wish for a third or fourth day in LEGOLAND, an extra day day ticket can be bought for 129 Danish kroner per day.
- The same prices apply to you as a participant, should you wish to visit LEGOLAND on the 18th and/or 21st of September.
- To make your booking, please contact us and we will provide you with instructions.
Conference dinner: Drinks other than water during the conference dinner will be at your own expense. The venue offers ad libitum beer/wine/soda for 275 Danish kroner during the dinner, and additional ad libitum beer/wine/soda for three more hours for an extra 150 Danish kroner. It is of course also possible to buy a single glass of wine or beer.